Hello,
   I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction with some
code I am trying to migrate over from MSWord to OpenOffice?  I have posted on
the forum, but no one has been able to help as of yet.  What I am trying to
replicate is creating mailing labels on the user's computer via the Internet.
For example, they would like to send a mailing out to their active members.  On
the client side code with MSWord, I pass a recordset and build each label based
upon the layout forced in the code.  This is done with vbscript.  With vbscript
and some code I have been able to find, I can pop the avery 5160 template, but
cannot figure out how to populate the labels.  Each label needs to be a
different person, and there will more than likely be more than one page.  If
you are interested in the MS version, check out this link:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/q285/1/76.asp&NoWebContent=1
I really appreciate any help you all might be able to give me.  I have been
banging my head against the cube forever.
Thanks,
Kris