Luiz, this is a late reply, but I hope you know that OOo does have a Python environment! Should be easy to find on the websites...

David

Luiz Siqueira wrote:
I really not a JavaScript Developer, I'm looking for a way to make Macros more
efficiently.
    With JavaScript I can use OO techniques and with StarBasic this is more
difficult (not impossible).
    I'm a Python developer, but OOo  don't have a Python environment and is
difficult to find a bug, that is  way I'm trying the JavaScript. My idea is
produce a professional  product using OOo, some parts of the system I will make
with Java and another with Macros.
    If you have some idea please share with me.
Tanks for your time.

Jürgen Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:  Hi Luiz,

i am not really a JavaScript user, is it possible to load a JavaScript library from another library? If yes you should try it the same way. Maybe it helps to take a look to http://www.beanshell.org/ and/or http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/

Sorry that i can't help further

Juergen

Luiz Siqueira wrote:
  How can I load a library in JavaScript Macro enviroment?
I need use functions in another (js/Macro) file, how can I do that? I only know how to do that in StarBasic, but the same function don't work with JavaScript and I can't find documentation about that. Thanks about some help.