Le Mercredi 19 Avril 2006 01:08, James Courtier-Dutton a écrit :
> Dominic Joseph wrote:
> > Dear OpenOffice,

Dear Dominic,

> > I would like to donate some time to the openOffice project.  I am
> > currently graduating with a 4 year computer science degree on May 6. I am
> > going to start a C++ development job in a couple of months, so I have
> > lots of free time on my hands right now.  I am eager to get my hands
> > dirty, please tell me how I can contribute.
> > Thank You
> > Dominic Joseph

The chart team is looking for contributors on the new chart implementation :
http://graphics.openoffice.org/chart/chart.html

The first tasks you would need to do to work on this project are :

- create an OpenOffice account (you sould already have done that)
- subscribe to the dev chart mailing list
- write a mail to introduce yourself on that list

Once introduced, the members of the team will give you tasks.

Cheers
--
Pierre-André Galmes - StarXpert
6, rue Eugène Varlin - 75010 Paris