Hi Marten

Well, the answer was simple: install the SDK ( I had this already) and
find all files ending up with "idl" and then let code generator fly over
these names, do reflection and the results are around 1600 classes ....

I still can not get the definitions (name/Value) of the constants .... :-(

you'll fin an index.html file
then an IDL section in it

you'll be able to browse these classes
and there are the nammed constant
with a lot of helpers such as alphabetical index, used by aso

you can find online at
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/module-ix.html

HTH

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com