From: Cor Nouws [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:47 PM
To: dev@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [dev] "Format-Page" duplicating as "File-Page Setup"?

Hi KP,

Kirill S. Palagin wrote:

I am thinking of company-wide migration from MS Office to

OOo. As one
of major cause for support calls I see the fact that "Page

Setup" is
located in totally different menu.
What do developers think of calling "Page Style" dialog via

"File\Page
Setup" (in addition to existing "Format-Page")?

There is an issue (with vigorous discussion) on this question.
However, your company-wide migration doesn't have to be delayed.

Via Tools|Customize it's really easy to add Page setup to the File menu.

HTH & Greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws