Hello,

First of all, thanks a bunch for the quick and kind response. But I'd like to
get some precisions if possible.

Jens-Heiner Rechtien wrote:
> No. But plan for a lot of disk space for the source tree. The generated
> binaries take up a lot of space.

How much space?? Just to make sure I don't end up having to start again from
scratch because of a space issue (and I do have a space issue, having set up a
VMWare image :P). Thanks :).

I finally got time to read the extra informations found at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Windows and have been able to progress
with the 'configure' script. But, it now wields an error I can not seem to get
rid of:

        'configure: error: mscoree.lib (.NET Framework) not found. Make sure to
use you use --with-frame-home'

But the 'mscoree.lib' file is in 3 different locations (which are also in my
'Path' environment variables:

        1. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Lib
        2. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK\Lib\IA64
        3. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\Lib

Thus, I am puzzled. I tried a couple of things, mainly fiddling around with the
Environment variables path. But to no avail. Note that I do have a valid .Net
Framework 1.1 installation.

Any help appreciated,

Thank you and

Best regards,