mesa rit wrote:
In Excel, when I used the array formula on a group of
cells, I can use like {0;1;2;3;4} for the rowValue of
the cell and {0,1,2,3,4} for the column value of the
cell.

What is the equivalent method in OpenOffice?

Array constants will probably be supported sometime in the future (issue 32342). Until then, you can always put the sequence of numbers into a cell range and use a reference to that.

I have asked in the user forum, but no answer
received. I am wondering, whether this feature is
available in open office?

We also have a separate spreadsheet users list, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

the neearest I can get is =row(...) but it will return
the row number of the whole sheet. What I need is the
row number of the selected array.

You can also use ROW()-ROW(xx), where xx is the first cell of the array formula, or something like ROW(B5:B7)-ROW(B5).

Niklas