On 6/6/06, Mathias Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Alon Keren wrote:

> Re-iteration, as I got no answer:

(removing xlc files)

> I'd very much like to give it a try. Is there a way for me to track
> the progress of this issue (I couldn't find anything relevant via the
> site's search)?

Sorry, I was too fast in my assumption that it is already planned to
work on this.  At least the relevant people agreed that the current
state is unsatisfactory but at least until now it was not decided to
work on the problem immediately. At least it should be possible to
suppress the error message in case writing fails, so if you want please
create an issue by yourself. As I am not the developer who has to fix
this I can't promise anything but at least you have an issue you can track.

Done. The issue number is 66194. I put it in as adefect, though it
could also easily be called a feature-request.

Sorry again for the confusion.

It's OK. Thank you for the help.

Cheers,
Alon