Christian Junker schrieb:
I just tested a bit with the SelectionChangeListener, but cannot
confirm a crash upon opening up File>PrintPreview. In your case it is
very likely due to some IO processing you're doing (in wrong manner or
at a wrong time).

So in order to see what is giving you problems, it would be nice to
catch a glimpse at the relevant code portion(s).

Thanks for your reply,

the reasons for the crash was that i did not remove the SelectionChangeListener in the dispose method. The other problem still exists for me.

I am doing no kind of (intended) IO processing. Only loadComponentFromURL when loading the document.

After i recognized my mistake with the dispose method in SelectionChangeListener I tried the same in the dispose mthod of DropTargetListener but without success. There it seems to me that some kind of document processing might be disturbed by my handler only in this certain situation.

thanks again,
Sascha