there really is not a lot of documentation for the uno
calls. Especially not much for the parameters.

There are some lists and some docs which give brief
descriptions. There was a sun.com web site that listed
them but it the url has changed and I don't have a new
one.

Rhere is a document called slots.sxc and if you can't
find an up to date version I can send you mine.

However the best way to "figure out" the parameters is
to use the macro recorder. However the macro recorder
only records the parameters for a limited set of
openoffice functionality.

--- Knut Olav B�hmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 6/15/06, Mathias Bauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Knut Olav B�hmer wrote:
> >
> > > Hi, I'm looking for the documentation of
> Uno:paste, and what arguments
> > > that this function can take. I'm hoping it could
> solve some problems
> > > that I have.
> >
> > There are no arguments you could pass to the
> dispatch execution, it
> > simply pastes the current clipboard content.
>
> OK, but I'm still looking for the documentation of
> these uno calls.
>
> > > I'm inserting a bookmark into a document, then
> pasting from clipboard.
> > > The problem is that the bookmark is moved to the
> end of the pasted
> > > content. I want the inserted text to come after
> the bookmark.
> > >
> > > ThisComponent.Text.insertTextContent(ViewCursor,
> Bookmark, False)

VireCursor.gotoRange(ThisComponent.Bookmarks.getByName("Bookmark").getAnchor(),