On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 01:50:06PM +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> >On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 10:28:51AM +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> > [warnings01: build breaks in external/gpc]
>
> This is strange, as external/gpc/makefile.mk:1.3.18.1 contains
> EXTERNAL_WARNINGS_NOT_ERRORS=TRUE, which should cause warnings not to be
> treated as errors when building gpc.  Can you make sure that you have
> got the correct version of makefile.mk, and if yes provide me with a few
> more log lines before the error occurs (I were not able to extract that
> from the above tinderbox link, but am not really familiar with tinderbox).

Having looked at the module list again I guess there was no way to
succeed:
EIS doesn't list "external" in the list of modules included in that cws, so
the tinderbox script did not update that module to the cws.

So I guess that was the problem.

Is "external" missing from that list intentionally?

ciao
Christian
--
NP: Faith No More - Ricochet