From: Kohei Yoshida [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 2006年6月29日 12:28
To: dev@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [dev] How to write a extension for OpenOffice?

Hi Shenshen,

On 6/28/06, Xu, Shenshen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Do anybody know how I can write a extension or plug-in for
OpenOffice?
Are there any API or Dev document which can be referred to?
The Developer's Guide is a good place to start for writing extensions.

http://api.openoffice.org/DevelopersGuide/DevelopersGuide.html

Since this guide is HUGE, I'd recommend you download the pdf version

http://api.openoffice.org/docs/DevelopersGuide/DevelopersGuide.pdf

For any API related questions, you can use dev@api.openoffice.org mainling list.

HTH,
Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, OpenOffice.org Calc Hacker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>