*Tobias ,*
*thanks for the reply.  I use Java for dev.*
**
*I looked to the snippet that you suggested, but I;m a little bit confused
cuz as I told you I'm new to OO dev.*
**
*can you please describe what this code does exactly.*
**
*again my Q is how to add new menu with some commands to the menu bar.*
**
*Regards,*
*Mohammad*

On 7/3/06, Tobias Krais <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Mohammad

> I'm new to OO world. I'm integrating OO with an application and I use it
> create text docs, spread sheets, .. etc.
>
> I have to add specific commands to open office interface. how can I add
new
> menue programatically and add some commands inside this new menue.

which language do you use?

For starting in Java see this snippet:

http://codesnippets.services.openoffice.org/Office/Office.RemoveIterativeAndTransientMenubarItems.snip
And ask further questions here.