Hi

I should suggest a modification about the download interface of the language tools. You are invited to choose your language three times, once for the spell checker, once for the hyphenator, and once for the synonyms dictionary. I imagine it is not the most frequent case that you choose a French dictionary for the spell checking, a Swedish tool for the hyphenator, and a German one for the synonyms.

this is by design
do not retreive any list if you're not interrested in french thesaurus (which is quite huge), so this is to save bandwith
you do not have this behaviour on off line packs

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org
Indesko >> http://www.indesko.com