Bjoern Milcke wrote:
Hi Stephan,

I can add EXTERNAL_WARNINGS_NOT_ERRORS=TRUE to every makefile.mk in sch on CWS sb58 to effectively exempt it from warning-freedom, just as I did for binfilter.

Yes, please.

testhxx only found (very few) problems in memchrt.hxx, and only on wntmsci10[.pro], so getting those headers into shape so that they do not break sc/sd/sw is hopefully no big deal (and can probably done in one of the CWS for sc/sd/sw?).

That sounds good. The CWS to fix this in could be the same where the variables in makefile.mk are added, so we have only one warnings-CWS that contains "sch".

As stated above, I already added modification of the sch makefile.mks to sb58 (simply because I had the awk script for doing the same to binfilter still lying around), but I would like to keep sb58 a no-real-changes-to-the-code CWS (so that it does not need testing). Hence, any changes to sch/memchrt.hxx will need to go into another CWS.

-Stephan

-Bjoern