Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote:
Hi Stephan,

In the case of sal_Bool, it might be true that false is a better default value than true (no pun intended), but that need not be the case always, so you would have to analyze each place in the code where you add "= false", which is tedious due to the large number of places involved.

Sure, this analysis has to take place. forgive me if I missed this in
the thread: About which order of magnitued do we talk here? 10 places?
10000?

10^2--10^3 would be my guess

-Stephan

[...]