Mathias Bauer wrote:
Xu, Shenshen wrote:

Hello Everybody,

Could anybody tell me what is the meaning of the return value of
IMPL_LINK, I found some of the codes return 0L and few of the codes
return 1L, I wonder what the difference is ?

The meaning is that returning "0" means that the link wasn't executed
successfully while returning any other value means "success".

<nitpick>
Actually the return value is a matter of negotiation between caller and callee - an implementation detail so to speak. In some case you might find more values than 0 or 1. Think of a Link as an early version of boost::bind, a safe function pointer.
</nitpick>

As in most cases nobody cared for the return value on the calling side
it's possible that also meanwhile nobody cares for it anymore on the
called side. :-)

Yes, that too :-)

Kind regards, pl

--
If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day;
if you teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime.