Hi,

Tom Verbeek schrieb:

    IMHO if the use of this web tool causes pain, and is unusable by
others, Sun should shoulder the burden here; and ultimately [ AFAIR ]
good icons take ~3 hours each to draw ; [ in 2 sizes ], and as such it's
unlikely that inserting 4 or 5 per day in some web tool is going to
cause much grief :-)

Correct. Still the tool should be open and viewable for everybody. We are working on that.

The Icon-Tool offers a simple web-based access to to all the icons which we have in the product. IMO the availability of this tool for Sun-external use is not the limiting factor. Instead we are rather talking about processes in this topic.

Having the Icon-Tool on eis.services.openoffice.org is IMHO more a nice-to-have feature. Nevertheless we are evaluating whether it could easily be made available for external usage.

Regards,

Jörg