From: Jörg Jahnke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:46:07 +0200

Hi,

I'll try to read this long e-mail completely in the evening again. But here
is my first idea:

   > _B) Wait with the "ready for CWS usage" announcement until QA approval_

Minor modification of this: after integration of all CWSes is done and the
tree is tagged but still not yet announced as ready (as is the case with
SRC680_m180 right now), inform people about this fact. And you can even
sent buildbots (the latest work from our Intel friends) on it to get early
feedback about the "buildability" thus preventing build related P1 issues.
--
Pavel Janík

It's an editor, a programming environment, a mail and news reader, a
shrink, and a way of life.
                  -- Eli Zaretskii in gnu.emacs.help about Emacs