Pavel Janík írta:
   From: KAMI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:43:34 +0200

   > > In the past, before every release we realized that many P2 bugs assigned
   > > lingucomponent are not being handled properly because we do not have
   > > developers actively working on this part of the project.

[...]

   > nemeth from Hungarian NLC? He is co-leader of that project. Did you
   > send a mail to him?

He is actually part of the problem - he has 2 P2 and 6 P3 issues with
target 2.0.4 opened (2.0.4 because they were 2.0.3 before). 8 issues from
140 - i.e ~6% of all 2.0.4 issues. This is why I wrote the previous mail at
all. We need someone helping him to do lingucomponent issues or taking over
them from him so he can concentrate on hunspell only.
I have forwarded your letter directly to nemeth :o)

I hope this will help us...

KAMI