Xiuzhi,

xiuzhicheng wrote:
> hi all
>
>       I am Xiuzhi Cheng ,RedFlag Chinese 2000 Software Co. A OpenSource
> Technology Department has been established this week and i am the manger of
> it.The aim of this department is to contribute towards openoffice.org. The
> original plan to set up our RedOffice Open source community is shelved now.
>
>      We are eager for undertaking some tasks of OO development.Please give me
> some guide about how  our development teams can join community of
> OpenOffice.org as soon as possible.thanks.
OOos code base is divided into so called accepted projects, see

  http://projects.openoffice.org/accepted.html

IMHO, one of the most important projects is the UDK

  http://udk.openoffice.org

respectively

  http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno

The UDK or UNO project specifies and implements OOos component model.
Despite to move and update the documentation from

  http://udk.openoffice.org

into the wiki, there are various other todos, please see

  http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno/Todo

>  Best Regards.
> Xiuzhi.
>  2006-08-04
Just send me a note, if you are interested ... :-)

 Kay