Hello,

I want to catch events from openoffice everytime someone enters a character in the Worprocessor text area, or everytime someone selects an element from the context menu (The one obtained then doing right-mouse click on the edited document)

I think that I have to get the "XMenu" and the "XTextComponent" from some service from the Wordprocessor to register my XMenuListener and my XTextListener. I found no such services.

My Question is: how to do to capture events from the wordprocessor everytime a user enters a carachter into the wordprocessor?

I didn't found the answer, nether by googling for it, nor by looking into the examples from the Developer Guide, nor by reading hald of the Developer Guide (Btw, its really to long!)

Regards,
Daniel