Hello OpenOffice Maillinglist.

I'm forwarding my email contact with Matthias in the hope that someone can help us.

There also exists the com.sun.star.awt.XMouseListener, which not only listens to mouseclicks events, but also to events like mouseEntered, mouseExited, mousePressed, mouseReleased

But here I have a problem too: where must I register the XMouseHandler?/XMouseClickHandler? I tried to register it to the frame of the TextDocument, but that didn't do the Trick.

currenActiveOfficeComponent = newDocComponent("swriter");

XTextDocument xTextDocument = (XTextDocument) UnoRuntime
              .queryInterface(XTextDocument.class,
                      currenActiveOfficeComponent);

XFrame textDocumentFrame= xTextDocument.getCurrentController().getFrame();
XWindow textFrameWindow = textDocumentFrame.getComponentWindow()
testFrameWindow.addFrameActionListener(new MyMouseListener());

and this one doesn't work either:
textDocumentFrame.addFrameActionListener(new MyFrameListener());

MyMouseListener and MyFrameListener only implements the method from the interface by adding System.out.println("some string") into each method.

Sorry, no one has replied yet and I haven't found a solution myself. I
guess I will use an XMouseClickHandler. That doesn't tell me when the
user moved the cursor with the keyboard but it's better than nothing.

I have a problem similar to your problem. Did you find out meanwhile how to get informed whenever the user moved the view cursor? I'm trying myself to declare listener and register them, but until now, nothing works.

Regards,
Daniel
MSB
I'd like to know if there's a way to get informed whenever the user
has moved the view cursor. I've looked at the IDL and the dev guide
but I can't seem to find a function/interface for this.

Matthias