Daniel Beck wrote:
Hello,
I would like to have the openoffice developers guide (i.e., the one found at http://api.openoffice.org/DevelopersGuide/DevelopersGuide.html ) as a textbook. I googled for it, and also looked at amazone, but apparently it is only possible to have it in electronical form.

I write this email to ask if someone know if it is possible to buy it somewhere as textbook.

Because the Developer's Guide is a Sun product and it is part of the StarOffice SDK as well it is available online and you can buy a printed version http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/coll/1263.1?q=StarOffice+8&s=t

For selling a printed version of the Developer's Guide you need the permission of Sun yet, it is only allowed for private usage. But we are thinking about open sourcing the guide completely and not only to provide a free version.

Juergen

Regards,
Daniel