Martin Hollmichel wrote:

> Ok, I think we have the same understanding on this, so I suggest the
> wording:
>
> "Issues should always be fixed on the next milestones",
>
> these leaves an exception open with mentioning it, the original
> statement didn't left any roon for exception, that's the reason why I
> objected,
>
> Additionally I would like to add the sentence: "QA teams can mark an
> milestone as not usable for accepting child workspaces"
> This only leaves the question open if we need to mark this in EIS,
> opinions on this ?

Whereever we put this mark we should also describe what this means: IMHO
it means that all CWS already built an that milestone need to be
resynced before integration.

This is definitely the best solution. I believe that developers will
prefer to resync their CWS and invest some hours of their working time
for it in those rare cases where it's necessary than waiting for
additional 2-3 days for *every* milestone.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.