On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 16:55 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Yes, some (singleton) functionality
>
>    rtl::OUString intern(rtl::OUString const & arg)

        of course - for programmatic operations:

    rtl::OUString intern(const char *str);

        would prolly be a valuable variant; and since we'd need to hash that
string anyway, we could dispense with some ugly macro evil to calculate
the length, making some code potentially sweeter.

        t'would be nice, you make me almost want to implement a simple hash
table in sal/ now :-) [ which I could re-use to make the string
debugging more portable & up-stream-able ].

        Regards,

                Michael.

--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot