Hi Pavel,

Pavel Janík wrote:
> - Blog http://blogs.sun.com/oootnt for browsing tips and tricks, just in > case you have some spare time

what about adding this blog to OOoPlanet? :-)

I had a look at http://planet.go-ooo.org/ - is this the Planet you mean? It does not look to be the right place to mirror the OOo Tips'n'Tricks blog, which is more aimed to the normal user than to the developer. Of course every developer can bookmark http://blogs.sun.com/oootnt ;-)

(btw, your ximian link to Planet in your blog doesn't work for me)

Regards
Uwe
--
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Technical Writer
  StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany