I will express my point of view once again - P!!! system can be
inexpensively (for about $40) upgraded with RAM, so RAM usage is not
very critical. But upgrading CPU in such system will be real challenge
(because you can't reuse old CPU and because compatibility is very
questionable), so OO optimization should concentrate on lowering CPU
usage (reducing RAM usage is nice too, but less important).
I would go as far as stating that if there is a choice between lowering
CPU usage at cost of increasnig RAM usage CPU usage should be favored.

WBR,
K. Palagin.