Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> What are testshl2 and cppunit?
> (No, I don't want to google. I want the pointer to the Wiki page where
> you document their usage inside OOo :)

Hi Frank,

glad to tell _you_ something new. ;-)

cppunit is a port of JUnit to c++ - and dude, seems that testshl2 is
indeed totally undocumented (I vaguely remember some stuff on the old
wiki, appears lost). We should nudge lla to provide an overview -
apart from that, <cppunit/TestAssert.h> together with the boilerplate
in o3tl or basegfx should get you started...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten