Hi,

I just recently asked in another thread whether it is possible to set
the option ShowHiddenChar for already opened textdocuments. The result
was that setting this property via api is not possible at the moment
(therefore I submitted a bugreport).

Now I would like to know If I can switch off the autonumbering
(Tools->AutoCorrect->Options/apply autonumbering) for an already
opened document via api.

Writing the configuration directly has no effect on already opened documents.

best regards,
Christoph