Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks schrieb:
> I hack on a module I like to try and find these tests, I poke in
> 'workben' and I see very frequently stale/un-buildable/un-runable code,
> then I poke in qa/ and eg. in configmgr/qa/unoapi I see a makefile.mk I
> 'dmake' that, something happens and it barfs:

> org/openoffice/Runner
> dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'ALLTAR'
>
>       it appears broken out of the box.
>
>       I would -Love- to have a good, standardised unit testing framework in
> place to add tests to, and let us re-factor code more aggressively with
> confidence. However - I just don't see anything here.

the Runner is part of the qadevOOo project. If you build this project
and deliver it, the OOoRunner.jar should be available in the environment.

In projects which support an UNO-API there exists a qa/unoapi folder. It
contains only scripts. The test are hosted in the qadevOOo project. This
project delivers the OOoRunner.jar. So it is needed to build this
project also.

Hope that helps,
Christoph