Hi Daniel,

Daniel Albuschat schrieb:
Hello,

my goal is to load an unregistered CSV-database in an OOo-Basic script, but so
far I failed with my attempts. According to the AndrewBase.odt
document, Listings 29
and 30, it should be easily possible to load a database without
registering it first, if you
use an URL.
This works fine with OOo-Databases and possibly others, but it does
not work with
CSV-files.
Here's the script-snippet:

    Service = createUnoService("com.sun.star.sdb.DatabaseContext")

you have to use the com.sun.star.sdbc.DriverManager for those purposes.
In the Dev-Guide you will found how to connect with flat files.

Regards

Peter