Matthias B. wrote:
I've tried without success to dispatch URLs for a custom URL-scheme
supported by a custom component via the command line, i.e with the
command

soffice <URL>

This works fine for http:-URLs and private: URLs as well as file:
URLs, but not for my custom URLs. Is it at all possible to dispatch
custom URLs via the command line?
Hi Matthias,

The current implementation doesn't support a custom URL-scheme. You can write me an "request for enhancement", please set the owner of the task to "cd".

Regards,
Carsten

--
Carsten Driesner (cd) - Project Lead OpenOffice.org Framework
Framework wiki: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework