On 26/12/2006, at 2:30 PM, James Mckenzie wrote:

bad class file: /Users/Shared/OOoQA/M169/solver/680/unxmacxi.pro/ bin/ridl.jar(com/sun/star/uno/UnoRuntime.class)
class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0

I saw an error like this a while ago, in a different module. It was caused by some file in the class path having been compiled using a different version of java.
Some possible causes would include
(a) hardcoded java commands fetching the wrong java,
(b) rebuilding and deliver not done after configuration was changed or
(c) the installed java was changed during the build.

I think (a) only affects berkeleydb, so (b) or (c) are more likely.
In this case make sure ridljar and qadevOOo are built using the same java?

jim