Stephan,

I also was already on my way writing a reply and an issue :-)

 Kay

Pavel Janík wrote:
Hi,

the following files still reference the license SISSL (files from helpcontent2 are not included on purpose):

basegfx/inc/basegfx/tools/debugplotter.hxx
basegfx/source/tools/debugplotter.cxx

binfilter/bf_sw/source/filter/excel/exlpar.hxx

cppu/source/uno/IdentityMapping.cxx
cppu/source/uno/IdentityMapping.hxx
cppu/test/Environment.test.cxx
cppu/test/IdentityMapping.test.cxx
cppu/test/Mapping.test.cxx

jurt/com/sun/star/lib/uno/environments/remote/Message.java
jurt/com/sun/star/lib/uno/protocols/urp/PendingRequests.java
jurt/com/sun/star/lib/uno/protocols/urp/UrpMessage.java

offapi/com/sun/star/awt/XSimpleTabController.idl
offapi/com/sun/star/awt/XTabListener.idl
offapi/com/sun/star/ui/dialogs/DialogClosedEvent.idl
offapi/com/sun/star/ui/dialogs/XAsynchronousExecutableDialog.idl
offapi/com/sun/star/ui/dialogs/XDialogClosedListener.idl

scp2/source/ooo/module_java.scp
scp2/source/ooo/module_java.ulf

so3/inc/so3/so3dllapi.h

svtools/inc/dialogclosedlistener.hxx
svtools/source/misc/dialogclosedlistener.cxx

svx/inc/svx/sdr/contact/viewcontactofunocontrol.hxx
svx/inc/svx/sdr/contact/viewobjectcontactofunocontrol.hxx

sw/inc/IDocumentSettingAccess.hxx
sw/inc/IDocumentTimerAccess.hxx

vcl/unx/source/gdi/xrender_peer.cxx
vcl/unx/source/gdi/xrender_peer.hxx

SISSL is really deprecated, so please remove this license from your files.
--Pavel Janík
[EMAIL PROTECTED]