Hi all,

I'm developing an OpenOffice add-on, which monitors inputs and outputs
between OpenOffice.org and other resources such as files, the system
clipboard and user operations.

To detect the clipboard operations, I want to "listen" the clipboard
operations. In my understanding, I can use a object implementing
com.sun.star.datatransfer.clipboard.XClipboardListener to listen
changes of clipboard contents (section 6.2.1 in the developer's guide
of OOo), but I could not find a way that can listen the user's copy
and paste oprations.

Section 6.1.6 of the developer's guide implys that I can intercept
command dispatching to detect any operations of OOo. If I know the
command URLs for the copy and paste operations, I can add a listener
to the dispatch objects for the copy and paste operations. The guide
says "Tables with possible command URLs for the default office
components of OpenOffice.org are located in the appendix," but there
is no command URL references in the developer's guide of
OpenOffice.org 2.1 SDK...

So does any one know how to listen the operations? or does any one
know where the command URL references of OpenOffice is located?

Thanks,