Hello,

Apologies if this is something already covered (I can't find it in the
Options or documentation).

I have a 19" screen and when viewing a Writer document in Print Layout
View at a zoom of 100% (anything less than page width) the document is to
the left of the screen. From a usability point of view this means I'm
turning my head to the left rather than looking straight ahead when
working on the document at my preferred font size. To overcome this I've
physically moved my screen to the right when working on the document ...

So, can there please be (or is there already) a way to have the document
appear in the center of the screen in Print Layout view if the zoom is
less than page width?

Thanks for your efforts - OpenOffice.org is amazing.

Regards,
Andrew