Ars Informatyka schrieb:

> Hellow
>
> I have problem with files witch were saved in openoffice 1.9.62
> (write) with extention "oot". I don't have this version. I have to
> open it but no other version of openoffice can do it. Mabye there is
> nome converter to ott or rtf or doc files. I would be greatful if You
> gave me some solution.

These files have been saved with a beta version of OOo where the ODF
file format wasn't fixed. So we used a different media type in the files
and current versions of OOo refuse to open them as OOo checks the media
type to detect wether the packaged file represents an ODF file or not.

You should be able to load "oot" files by explicitly selecting the "Open
Document Text" filter in the file dialog of OOo. Does that help?

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".