Hi carsten,Hi peter,Hi all,
I have added a new freture named "Preview Web_Html"In the OpenOffice.org.
This feature can be described as follows:
Added a new menu item in the File menu which named 'Web Html'. This menu item
can make the current document browsed in web page. text, picture and media that
can be edit in the document are all can be browsed successful.
you can discuss and give me your opinion in this
page:http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/mwiki/index.php?title=Development/Web_HTML&redirect=no
You also can download the Specification in the
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Image:Preview_Web_Html_Specification.odt
page.
don't hesitate to point out if there are still some unseemliness.
Regards,
LiuTao

Beijing Redflag CH2000 Software Co., Ltd.
Postalcode: 100176
Tel: 8610-58022828-605
Mobile: 13126869000
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]