Hallo,

I've run the ooo_releasetests.sh on my own build of OOo 2.1 and I have
some questions about the tests that failed. The first failure is

tGallery_CheckNames
- check the number of gallery-themes
Warning: Difference in count of gallery themes; found: '6'; expected: '30'
- check the names of gallery-themes
 file for comparison is :
/ooo/qatesttool/graphics/update/input/gallery/gal_49.txt

I've checked several other OOo installations (from the PrOOo Box) on
Linux and Windows. In every case the Gallery had only the 6 entries
"Begrenzungen", "Bullets", "Eigenes Thema", "Hintergründe", "Homepage"
and "Klänge".

Where are the other 24 themes supposed to come from?

The next failure (well, not technically a failure) is

tHelpCheckForUpdates
This could be a (patched) OOo installation on Solaris Sparc/Intel - No
Online Update Feature available.

This used to be

tHelpCheckForUpdates
Warning: Online Update Feature isn't available in this build? (no
'UpdateURL' in file: '/opt/openoffice.org2.1/program/versionrc')

then I entered

UpdateURL=http://update.services.openoffice.org/ProductUpdateService/check.Update

in versionrc and it turned into the message about a patched OOo
installation. I've checked the OOo from the PrOOo box. The Windows
version has the Check for Updates item in the Help menu, but even
after entering the above URL in versionrc the Linux version 2.1 and
2.2 from the PrOOo box don't have the Check for Update item. Is this
normal? What are (aside from the UpdateURL) the conditions that have
to be met for the menu item to appear under Linux.

Matthias