> I am wondering if the portable Openoffice delongs to OOo community. and does
> it have multiple language versions
available now?

With "portable" OpenOffice.org, I assume you mean the build of OpenOffice.org
for Windows that is downloadable from
portableapps.com? (Because if you meant OpenOffice.org in general, I doubt you
would feel the need to qualify it as
"portable" as it is by definition;) )

I would assume the portableapps.com people build that themselves. Why don't you
ask them?

You should know that the term "portable" for software has a quite different
traditional meaning than what
portableapps.com uses. Traditionally, "portable" software means software that
can be built on several platforms
(different operating systems, different compilers). OpenOffice.org obviously is
very portable. But portableapps.com
presumably would call even a Windows-only application "portable" if it can be
run from a USB memory stick, CD, etc.

> It is a free software, and where can I down the code, and learn from it?

Of course it is free software, the OpenOffice.org license requires that. The
portableapps.com has a link to their
source code for OpenOffice.org from the page
http://portableapps.com/apps/office/openoffice_portable if you look
carefully.

--tml