xmlsec is an external project which is contained in libxmlsec. When you
build the project, the xmlsec sources are inflated and patched. The
resulting files are in the misc directory. There you'll find the
xmlsec.h. For example:

wntmsci10.pro\misc\build\xmlsec1-1.2.6\include\xmlsec\xmlsec.h

Make sure this project is build an delivered.

Joachim