Hi Kohei,

Is there a simple way to generate the dll files in the make file using
the g++ command ? I would like to produce only one package that is
compatible with linux and windows. And the solution should be to add the
dll files in the zip files.

I've used your code of scsolver as base for my extension, have you a
makefile that generate the dll files for your scsolver ? If so, can you
please send it to me ?

Thank you very much,

Mikael