RĂ¼diger Timm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :
As we've told you on IRC, there is no such function for OOo. If you
really heard about product=demo, ask the people you heard that from.

But don't worry: from my understanding a trial or demo version is
something you can use a limited time for free. Afterwards the product's
normal license conditions are valid. OOo itself is free and may be used
free of charge. So, it's very easy to create a OOo trial version
according to that definition. Just take a standard version and rename it
to 'demo'.
;-)

RĂ¼diger

Your idea is really good.. the probelm will just be that u can keep
using the product but the name will just be called
demo.. it wont expire!!

thanks for the idea!!