Hi Jörg,

Jörg Jahnke wrote:
Hi,

one of the questions is whether it would be acceptable for everyone to run a small regression test-suite prior to the QA-approval of a CWS. These tests would probably run several hours, depending on the hardware being used, and therefore cost time and hardware-resources.

Do you think it's worth it?

Thanks,

Jörg

Yes please :-). More regression testing on the CWSses would be a great help to avoid to much trouble in the master I think. When doing the additional tests in the development is the way we can get this additional safety than ok let's try it. And I want to repeat Thorstens wish: Please make it as easy as the performance test - a direct button in the html page of the CWS.

Thanks,
Ingrid