Hi!

I bought a lap top a week ago and don't want to pay much for MS office
2007 - the notebook has trial version loaded.

My question is - if I download your OpenOffice suite - will it work with
Vista? Has anybody tested it on Vista OS?

Thank you,

Olga Podshivalova Quality Assurance

Eclipsys Corporation

P: 617 783 7903  F: Fax 617 787 5964

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended only for the named
recipient(s), and may include confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information.  If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to copy, print, share, save or rely upon this email or any
attachments; instead please notify the sender by reply and immediately
destroy this email and any attachments.