Hi Caolan,

> I'd hope that we could just remove the ability to *add* new bugs against
> those milestones. i.e. that we'd just list the last couple of milestones
> and the actual releases as options on the bug submission pages. I'm all
> for leaving the current "version" that bugs are logged against
> untouched.

Ah!

Not sure how that would work. In fact I think for this, we *do* need
collab.net, which would need to change the IZ installation. Hurdles for
such requests have always been high in the past ... The more since here,
we're talking about something we would need constant updates over time.

I think the proper way is to submit an issue requesting it. Component
www, sub component IssueZilla. Then, let's ask Stefan to lobby for it -
I suppose he would support us.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -