Pavel Janík wrote:
>> Actually I think, the output should per default look like:
>>
>> compiling module/source/bla.cxx
>> compiling module/source/foo.cxx
>> linking module/unxlngi6.pro/lib/libgr.so
>
> Looks good. I'd like to see an option to do build this way at least. But
> sometimes both methods are good.

Well disabling the recipe has to be done in the makefiles, i.e. place
an '@' sign at the beginning.

To get back the full, verbose output pass '-vr' to dmake.
(Use `build -- -vr`)

> I upload full build logs along my builds and they were used a lot of
> times in the past...

Indeed, if everything works smoothly the long logfile is anoying, but
if something fails it's nice to have it already.

   Volker

--
= http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Debug_Build_Problems  =
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net