Hi Michael,

Michael Meeks schrieb:
Hi Martin,

On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 14:14 +0200, Martin Hollmichel wrote:
With the help of Nikolai we are now able to provide a proposal for a
modified version of the child workspace policies on
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/CWS_Policies

        This looks like an improvement :-) thanks.

        Under the "Setting a CWS to approved by QA" - since this is something
developers can do (for category B) - can you expand on the (should for
bug fixes) section - "Make a test specification / test case available" -
is there some repository of such things somewhere ? how is that done ?
in what form ? can this be waived in the case that a unit test exercises
the code paths ? :-)

I can speak for QA on GUI level. We define 'developer issues' (like the
ones in Category B) as issues, where it isn't possible to create test
case specifications or write test cases for automated testing with
TestTool. If my team get such issues (or CWS with such issues), we do
general regression testing in the areas where the changes were done.
But these issues were tested and still can be tested by another
developer by code review or doing unit test or API testing.

I cannot speak for Unit test or API testing on issues or CWS. But is
this needed to explain in such document? Or what should be include?

Thorsten