chensuchun wrote:

> Sorry, there is no OwnSubFilter service in my openoffice, my openoffice
> is based on the source of OOB680 .

As recommended by others: you should upgrade.

> I want to try an other way.
> My idea is  as following:
> 1. use loadComponentFromURLto open the document in hidden mode.
> 2. copy the whole content and style from the  XComponent returned fronm
> loadComponentFromURL to the mxDesDoc which is set by setTargetDocument.
> 3. close the hidden document.
>
> Can I do in the filter in this way?

No, you can't copy the document content that way.
If loadFromStorage() doesn't work you have to update and use the SubFilter.

Perhaps you tell us what loadFromStorage() does. Or you can debug the
code to see what goes on there. Maybe it's a bug in the code. But even
then you had to update as nobody will fix bugs on this ancient code line.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".